Carb boots(Intake socket) 03 Summit Anyone have any?

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edit: Found some in Whitecourt! love this site! :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

Called a bunch of dealers and no one has any, Would love them before this weekend.................thought I would ask in here. sled is a 03 Summit 800HO ZX,

Doo part # 420667102, the boot between the carb and the engine/reeds. Need 2..................Mine don't look so good.

Interesting...........all the dealers I called, the price range was from $89.49 and $118.00(Turple Brothers)

I will call more dealers tomorrow, but so far I have called....Riverside Honda, Trackside sales in Olds, Turple Brothers, and Ekco Marine..............I will call more tomorrow.......

Im in Blackfalds, AB

Thanks

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe look in V-force reeds if you can't find any... get a performance boost and never worry about those boots again :beer:

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe look in V-force reeds if you can't find any... get a performance boost and never worry about those boots again :beer:

I will consider that next season...............for now "rsaint" has a pair and he's putting them on the bus tommorrow.................from whitecourt :) thanks MAN!!

just curious though................if I put these V-force reeds in, are there any other mods that need to be done also.........jetting, etc?

THanks

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or you can go with the boyesen rage cages,i run them ,very pleased,plus they come with one peice aluminum boots no dalambing now.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or you can go with the boyesen rage cages,i run them ,very pleased,plus they come with one peice aluminum boots no dalambing now.

thanks.......I'll have some aftermarket reeds on for next season.........as these used ones will get me through this season.

Top Bottom