Car seat in passenger seat of Rzr 800S

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a look around and did not see any discussions on installing a car seat for a young kid in the passenger seat of a rzr. I am looking at purchasing a rzr with the intentions of putting a car seat in the passenger seat. I have seen people put them in the rear seats before, but I have no need for the rear seat. Wondering if they fit in the stock seats or do seats need to be changed. Any feed back would be great. Thx

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The RZR seats are all the same front or back. Have friends that run car seats in the RZR4 no problem. So you should be fine aswell.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My wife uses a car seat in her rzr for our little one. I might have a picture or two kicking around somewhere. We strap it in with the seatbelt and also run a small ratchet strap around the back of the rzr seat and child's seat. Works fine.

Last edited:

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I strap my daughters car seat into the passenger seat of the rzr all the team.. Loop the strap thru the channel on the back of the seat, drop a knee on the seat and suck it down as tight as i can so it's secure... Rzr seat belts have a wedge that you can slide up against the latch and it holds the waist belt as tight as you set it so the car seat never comes loose - like it's bolted in place.. When i take the seat out to push it's plug and play back in.. Works awesome, she loves it and mom get's a break..

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean?

Ya not sure what he means, I'm talking about the passenger seat and it is in the full role cage and I will prob put the doors on, so I would think this would be a pretty darn safe way to go. Thanks all, glad to hear it works good. The set up will be for my wife and daughter also.

Last edited:

SM-rider

Reaction score
I think what , is trying to say is that sxs vehicles are not designed to accommodate children when driving even with car seat installed due to safety issues.

Top Bottom