Cancelled!

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the message it was cancelled, maybe next time. I cant believe it was cancelled with all the hype about it

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was Cancelled? It cant be Cancelled! If the meeting is cancelled I cant get better. I need to get better!!:beer::d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's it. I'm canceling my subscription to this canceled thread. I reserve the right to cancel my cancellation without canceling my cancel.:d:d:d

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just logged in for the evening so whats this about something being cancelled?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Im glad it was cancelled because if it wasnt I wouldnt of had time to read 4 pages on the cancelation.:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great!!!! I end up working a 13hr day, only to find out it's cancelled :rant:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just told the wife that I have an emergency meeting at the volunteer fire hall, so I'm good for the ...wait, cancelled? are you serious? what am I gunna do all night now? You would think some advance notice would have been given prior to said "cancellation".

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So has gm3d had his internet cancelled is this what it is about?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hey summitric it's cancelled. I'm sure you were going to cancel anyway so now it's all good. Wait no it's bad, no it's good. No bad, huh! What. Whatever it won't happen. No it didn't happen it was cancelled. That's more better. No it's most bestest. Huh!

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Ok.... you guys are all crazy.... now i've wasted 3 minutes of my life reading a post about absolutely nothing.... thanks....

(I guees I should have know it would be nothing as is was posted in the "Just about Anything goes" forum) Lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ok.... you guys are all crazy.... now i've wasted 3 minutes of my life reading a post about absolutely nothing.... thanks....

(I guees I should have know it would be nothing as is was posted in the "Just about Anything goes" forum) Lol
Not sure why you wasted your time?????
First post said it was cancelled???

Top Bottom