Canadian tire snowmobile oil

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saving 25% on zero litres of oil because their is no snow: priceless.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25% off the oil or off the life of the engine?

hmmmmmmm have u killed an engine with that oil????,,, I have used 10 jugs of shell synthetic through 2 different 800r's and no issues for me...... about 3000-4000kms total before I moved on....

but the etec will get the damn doo oil,, its not the extra 15 bucks that pizzes me off its the fact no doo dealer is within 20 minutes drive and I live in a city,, thats ghey!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm have u killed an engine with that oil????,,, I have used 10 jugs of shell synthetic through 2 different 800r's and no issues for me...... about 3000-4000kms total before I moved on....

but the etec will get the damn doo oil,, its not the extra 15 bucks that pizzes me off its the fact no doo dealer is within 20 minutes drive and I live in a city,, thats ghey!!!!

suggestion.... move closer to dealer. easy peasy, hehe

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Brew_doo put almost 7500km on his 04 rev using shell synth, almost 3K on his 2010 Shell too.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

went to the washinton sled show this yr. doo oil. 85 bucks a case. fawk doo we get screwed here!

HID power

Reaction score
Bought a case this fall...$34.00 plus gst......for the whole case!

Did I tell the cashier she made a mistake - NOPE, not my job to train CTC's employess

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a case this fall...$34.00 plus gst......for the whole case!

Did I tell the cashier she made a mistake - NOPE, not my job to train CTC's employess

Umm it is a honest mistake and 99% of people will point it out to them. It's almost stealing otherwise......At the least very unethical.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is a true sign of a persons character. who else will ya steal from?

you would also be the type that would buy stolen sled parts, shows a guys true character in my opinion.

Last edited:

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it fairly hard to feel sorry for a billion dollar company,but I still dont feel that I
could walk out of a store without paying for what I have.
I knew a guy that bought a power tool from a local lumber yard,A kid in the store put
a sale sign on the tool that was wrong and was way,way below cost.When this guy took
the tool to the till to pay for it,the real price came up on the screen.He argued with the
manager till they gave it to him for the wrong posted price.
Just goes to show there are many types of people in this world.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is a true sign of a persons character. who else will ya steal from?

Exactly. I once had it at the lumber store, had like 100 railing spindles, they though each scan was for a bundle, so charging me for like 5 instead of 100. Would be stealing IMO if you don't correct them. It's a honest mistake. And it would of been $10 instead of $200....

I don't know how it works but i'd feel like crap if the cashier who screwed up was stuck with the bill. Even if they aren't your still ripping off the store.

Top Bottom