Canadian Parts

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why the Canadian price for an OEM yamaha part is $155.00 when the same part is found at Stadium Yamaha in the US for $59.00. They are both buying the parts from Japan!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shipping here I think. I was looking for footwells for my grizzly. Down there they are 1/3 price, but by the time it gets here the price is almost the same.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing to do with shipping, all parts from all manufactures are cheaper in us. sleds and atvs, cars and trucks food to. go fiqure. :(

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on dudes. Every single thing we buy in Canada is more money because we have more social programs and have to pay the government more so they can in turn give it to those who choose not to work. That is just the way it is today. Over.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New axle for my 2009 KingQuad 750, priced one locally here in Edmonton and the price was $380 plus GST. I ordered one from an internet site I have used before and it's price including exchange and shipping was just under $200

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also supply and demand, they sell way more in the US then in Canada.

I think why more of everything would be sold in the states as opposed to canada is cause we have only 10% of thier population. 330,000,000 in USA compared to our 35 million.

On a side note of costs being cheaper. In cranbrook BC 87 octane is 1.33$/liter.
87 octane in kalispell montana is 3.65$/ gallon. That works out to 97cents a liter, not figureing out the price difference in our currency.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summed up in one word............. taxes. I was across the border couple weekends ago, 18 pack of Kokanee bottles is $15 down there. There's no reason why beer made 1 hour away from me in my own country is cheaper in the USA. :rant:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think why more of everything would be sold in the states as opposed to canada is cause we have only 10% of thier population. 330,000,000 in USA compared to our 35 million.

On a side note of costs being cheaper. In cranbrook BC 87 octane is 1.33$/liter.
87 octane in kalispell montana is 3.65$/ gallon. That works out to 97cents a liter, not figureing out the price difference in our currency.

Kootenycat sumed it up in one word.......taxes. That is the bottom line man. Do you see the USA giving out money to the dudes who don't want to work like we do here in Canada? To sum it up in one word.....No.

grizzly se

Reaction score
states ? I was looking for a battery for a yamaha 110 dirt bike red deer $125 Rocky $40 - 140 wetaskewan $25 who would have thunk it ?:beer::beer:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kootenycat sumed it up in one word.......taxes. That is the bottom line man. Do you see the USA giving out money to the dudes who don't want to work like we do here in Canada? To sum it up in one word.....No.
The guys in the states who don't want to work have to sell their blood and sperm to get by lol

Top Bottom