Canadian Juniors

Crazed

Reaction score
The American team deserved to win!! They played hard!! If only the NHL was that entertaining

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Americans are used to it...they get booed no matter where they play outside there borders...lol. Americans are so disliked around the world that most of them lye and say they are Canadian when they are travelling or working overseas.

hehe not to get off topic here. but its true. got friends in the Canadian Armed Forces who have said thier American counter parts wear Canadian emblems when they can to get a better responce when out and about :d

kathy

Reaction score
Most of us when booing the Americans are not booing the young men but what's on front of their jersey. I was at that game the boy's playe 2 good periods but didn't start playing the 3 until there was about 10 min's left. They kept the play in the americans end of the ice for those min's imajine what could of happened if they had done that the whole 3 period. What game was Willie watching he should have pulled Allen after the 2 goal. But they did play a very good game. It was someting i will never forget. I guess it was louder than a 747 plane. One more thing when are these games ever going to get some good refs. The refs there were f*****g horrible not just for the Canadian games but all the games.

They will get it back next year.

kathy

Reaction score
Oh ya the better team did not when. They were evenly matched the American's just got the one that mattered. This 4 on 4 stuff in overtime is really stupid. Why would you take away 1 player for overtime when you have played 60 min's with five guys.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya the better team did not when. They were evenly matched the American's just got the one that mattered. This 4 on 4 stuff in overtime is really stupid. Why would you take away 1 player for overtime when you have played 60 min's with five guys.

The better team won, Canada got lucky in the semi final. The Americans played better, thats why they won the Final they played fro 60 minutes plain & simple. I wish our team would have won but maybe next time..

Top Bottom