Canadian Emergency Business Account

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. Maybe that is what the problem is? I will have to check with my financial advisor at the bank I guess and see what she says. I have business lines of credit but my main bank account that everything is paid out of is for the farm and personal. At least I have some questions that I can ask to shortcut the issue with her when I talk to her

I have a buddy who runs pretty much the same business I do but he has never had a "business" account, being a sole proprietor he just used his personal account. He was denied for that reason, and followed the same steps, talking to his banker.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard that each bank got a certain amount of loans from the government, once there all gone your sol even if you qualify. If it’s true or not I don’t know.

are you saying the government cant just print money?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who runs pretty much the same business I do but he has never had a "business" account, being a sole proprietor he just used his personal account. He was denied for that reason, and followed the same steps, talking to his banker.
Yep that ended up being my problem. Banker said can't help me. Need 2 accounts I guess? Who would have thought?

Top Bottom