Canada's worst driver

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw a guy on there that was involved in a serious accident 6 years ago. He was in a coma for 2 months and when he came out he couldnt remember his dad. Now here is the screwed up part. He also forgot how to drive, but he never lost his drivers license. How could a person that has no clue what so ever as to how to drive still have a license to drive! Beware if you live in Calgary.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Idk guys I understand where ur going with this... But man that would suck to be in his position... I would be finished....

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like that show but, i really like dumbest stuff on wheels! The commentator is a knob but i cant stop laughing sometimes

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha watched it last night, I can't believe how bad they are. My gf gets visibly angry watching it LOL.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were bad ya!! The nervous wreck.......nothing worse than a scared driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

bigjeffh

Reaction score
Just saw a guy on there that was involved in a serious accident 6 years ago. He was in a coma for 2 months and when he came out he couldnt remember his dad. Now here is the screwed up part. He also forgot how to drive, but he never lost his drivers license. How could a person that has no clue what so ever as to how to drive still have a license to drive! Beware if you live in Calgary.
That guy is my brother in law, Aaron. I have had heated debates with him and his family about it, as i dont think he should be driving. The doctor should have pulled his driving privileges when he came out of a coma and the province should have retested him in order to get it back. I warned him of the possible consequenceshe might have in the event he gets into an accident or heaven forbid he hurts someone. He is currently in other driving related courses in Calgary, but he still can drive to and from them legally. Kind of like putting the horse before the cart.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like that show but, i really like dumbest stuff on wheels! The commentator is a knob but i cant stop laughing sometimes
lol....I was on that show, episode 7. dirt bike head on crash - YouTube

I never watched Canada's Worst Driver until the last season, now I'm hooked. simply amazing some of these people EVER got a license in the first place. I like seeing them improve, obviously most have never had any kind of proper training, or were taught by parents that were just as sh!tty drivers.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so does anybody know the blind in one eye guy from McBride BC on this season's show? another great crop of poor drivers this year

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I am watching this season (missed the last couple). 3 of them are from Edmonton. I have wondered how they ever got a licence. And if you are really that scared to drive, then why are you still driving. If I drove that bad I would take my licence away. Makes for good entertainment. I feel for the mustang already. Poor car.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nothing very surprising about that really. Just look around you when driving. There's thousands just like him.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this Kevin guy from McBride is a real piece of work. I hope I never have to share a piece of road with him. he is arrogant and stupid, not to mention the worst driver I have ever seen on this show

kevin.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom