@#%^# canada post...

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ordered my HDdrift cam from Matt at launchhelmetcams and he shipped it canada post and sent me a tracking number, i checked up on it on saturday morning and it said that it had been delivered successfully... whoooohooo was i excited, drove down to the mailbox only to find fawking bills and no camera, not even a delivery notice. along with my bills i found someone elses mail in my box, so now i am thinkin one of my neighbors is riding around with my camera strapped to his helmet....:mad: so now the long process of calling them and tracking it down....

has anybody else had this problem?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ordered my HDdrift cam from Matt at launchhelmetcams and he shipped it canada post and sent me a tracking number, i checked up on it on saturday morning and it said that it had been delivered successfully... whoooohooo was i excited, drove down to the mailbox only to find fawking bills and no camera, not even a delivery notice. along with my bills i found someone elses mail in my box, so now i am thinkin one of my neighbors is riding around with my camera strapped to his helmet....:mad: so now the long process of calling them and tracking it down....

has anybody else had this problem?

fawk em'... prolly had dead batterites anyways:d:beer:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes they say delivered but if you're in a rural location it hasn't actually made it to your box yet.
I had a Canada post rant earlier this year, lol.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i suuuure hope your right momma... i was planning on making a video of the trip back from the mailbox

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meet the posty at the box and talk to him or her see wtf is going on

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it will be in my truck, cause the rules say nobody is allowed to ride their sleds in strathcona county :rolleyes:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually when they say delivered successfully they mean that it was delivered to the post office.

my rant with them is that they will place the delivery notice in the wrong box and then put a final notice in mine.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well after a few hours of tryin to get thru, and then 30 mins on hold i got to speak to a nice lady who told me that it will have to be the sender that makes the complaint. so i emailed Matt... with alot of hope i checked again when i got home, but nothing but an empty cubby hole....

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whooo hoooo, it finally arrived... i tried taken a vid of the trip back from the mailbox, but it was too dark and didn't really work. can't wait to try it out in the daylight

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whooo hoooo, it finally arrived... i tried taken a vid of the trip back from the mailbox, but it was too dark and didn't really work. can't wait to try it out in the daylight

Well at least you got your stuff.

I am still waiting from Greyhound on a part that was shipped a week ago. from B.C.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least you got your stuff.

I am still waiting from Greyhound on a part that was shipped a week ago. from B.C.

Wanna hear something weird?.... I live on the US Canada border, so I have a mailing addy across the line for US parcels. I had a part coming from Ontario last year. It was cheaper and faster to send it to my US addy than it was to send it to Creston BC.... go figure eh?

Top Bottom