canada best value inn vale

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any body stayed in this hotel in vale? id stayed there when it was the ramnda, was wondering if it got renovated or anything with the new owners or any one ever have issues there? We stayed at the best western last trip but they charge a arm and a legg there plus being just out of town isnt the greatest even with the free shuttle

97summit

Reaction score
We just stayed there for two nights, third time this year. Much the same as it was when it was the Ramada. They have added waffles to the breakfast and heat in the room, from what I heard the pool and hot tub have been renovated (we did not use either) Rooms are clean and staff are friendly . The rates are very fair and have winter specials on now. We will be back for sure and would recommend it. Hope this helps.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never really liked that place..

Rooms are ok, unless you get poolside, We had our room way on the other side and the place was empty. I got scalded a few times in the shower...

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its good enough to stay at, I stayed there lots and never complained. But I don't go for the hotel I go for the good times sledding.

If your the kind of guy that needs everything brand new and fancy choose somewhere else.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay where you like. There are better places for the same cost, if not cheaper in Valemount.

LINZ

Reaction score
Our group use to stay there (Ramada) several times a year. It suited our purposes, was in town and rates were reasonable. The recent reno's consisted of painting and bathroom reworks, new soap dispensers and long overdue TV replacement. The work looks like it was done by Canada's Worst Handyman. Same cosmetic cleaning and painting in hot tub and pool area. This would mostly be considered regular upkeep. The current owners, however, have felt this justified a near 60% increase in price (as we discovered on our second stay this winter). We will NEVER stay again at CANADA'S WORST Value Inn. (well maybe after they go bankrupt and the next owners have a reality check and lower prices.)

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed 4 nights, other then being boxed in the parking lot by some ***holes one morning the trip was great, the hotel staff were good and very nice the rooms were better then expected for 93 a night def be staying here again

LINZ

Reaction score
Stayed 4 nights, other then being boxed in the parking lot by some ***holes one morning the trip was great, the hotel staff were good and very nice the rooms were better then expected for 93 a night def be staying here again

Then it looks like maybe they have already had a reality check. That's closer to what we use to pay for 3 in a room. The last time there they wanted $140 for 2, spouting some high season BS. Website today says "Winter sale, 15% off best available rate", room with 2 queen beds $131.75/night (regular $155) for next weekend. Same room tomorrow $80.75(regular $90), 2 weekends from today same room $95 no mention of any sales.

Bottom line: check your rates. If you're happy with it then stay.

Top Bottom