Canada’s Growing Illegal Immigrant Problem Can’t be Ignored

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just starting... Snowflake Trudeau isn't going to do anything to curb the flow, Canada is a changing place Syrians get a $8000 a month for a an average family of 6-8 for a year on tax payers backs, boarder crossers in Mb freezing hands off will be on Canadian health care for life, hard working ligit immigrants have red tape for years to get here. And at the same time Trudeau is sending billions to third world counties. Could rant for much longer, hope 2019 brings a change, but worry it won't.

Link please I want to see it for myself

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. This is so fake news and it still gets circulated. Also, not sure where everyone thinks Syrians have huge families. Avg fertility rate in Syria is 2-3 children per family. The problem is the word "refugee" as everyone lumps all cultures thinking the Syrians fall into the same category as other poorer nations in African and Pakistan/Afghanistan. Some people need to get educated.

Link please I want to see it for myself

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lefties calling Trump... Hitler because he wants to go after those that murdered 2996 people in his country, Obama should of done this years ago... oh wait his middle name is
Hussein. The way I look at it is they are just a bunch of serial killers justifying it with the Quran. Why bother going after any murderers with this attitude. The real problem here is I think we are at war but just have not figured it out yet, not sure how many people need to die for it to come home.​

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats is laughable! If Trump wanted to go after those murdered in 9/11 he would have added those countries where the so called terrorist came from on the list of banned countries but oh wait…… he cant as he has investments and business dealings with those countries i.e Saudi Arabia. Then we have the other theory which looks like more of an inside job. As for Obama, so because he has a middle name of Hussein means he sympathizes with these radicles?? That is nuts!

Lefties calling Trump... Hitler because he wants to go after those that murdered 2996 people in his country, Obama should of done this years ago... oh wait his middle name is
Hussein. The way I look at it is they are just a bunch of serial killers justifying it with the Quran. Why bother going after any murderers with this attitude. The real problem here is I think we are at war but just have not figured it out yet, not sure how many people need to die for it to come home.​

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with what trump is doing at all, regarding the illegal immigrants. Only problem is now all these people are going to come north, and dip**** trudeau is going to let them in. Easy way for him to get votes. And all the libtard facists are going to call us racists for not wanting these people here. This next generation of facists people are screaming that were the facists. Mean while there the ones rioting, torching and forcing there ideology on others.
People need to get educated, in this day and age people believe everything the government and media tell them. They want a uneducated population because theyll just bend over and take what ever bull**** tax they can come up with.

Petition signed!

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with what trump is doing at all, regarding the illegal immigrants. Only problem is now all these people are going to come north, and dip**** trudeau is going to let them in. Easy way for him to get votes. And all the libtard facists are going to call us racists for not wanting these people here. This next generation of facists people are screaming that were the facists. Mean while there the ones rioting, torching and forcing there ideology on others.
People need to get educated, in this day and age people believe everything the government and media tell them. They want a uneducated population because theyll just bend over and take what ever bull**** tax they can come up with.

Petition signed!

Lefties do love their SHEEPLE

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted this on another thread but it darn sure belongs here as well.

When we have to pass a law to prevent "ISLAMAPHOBIA" I have a real problem. Islam is a religion, not a race. Under the rights people fought and died for in Canada. I have the right to free speech and the right to choose my religion. Speaking out against Islam is NOT a hate crime nor is it racist. I resent left wing so bad it makes me sick what we have given up here already in the name of trying to accommodate immigrants. It has to Stop!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't have the right to free speech in Canada. People have been put in prison in this country for their views.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FOX news reported last night that in President Bush's 8 year mandate he deported almost 2.5 million people back to where they came from. In Obama's 8 year tenure he actually upped that number to just a tick over 3 million people. Now Trump moves out less than 200 and everyone is on his case? Its his right to kick out illegal immigrants from his country. What part of the word "ILLEGAL" does the left not understand?

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. This is so fake news and it still gets circulated. Also, not sure where everyone thinks Syrians have huge families. Avg fertility rate in Syria is 2-3 children per family. The problem is the word "refugee" as everyone lumps all cultures thinking the Syrians fall into the same category as other poorer nations in African and Pakistan/Afghanistan. Some people need to get educated.
It is fake. Not trying to side with the refugees
Fact check: Do refugees get more financial help than Canadian pensioners? | CTV News

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Source: news.gc.ca 2015-2016 cost to settle 25,000 Syrian refugees in Canada $384.7 million, that's $15,388 per person, family of 6 $92,328 in year one.
image.jpg

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that Canada needs to spend 2% of their GDP , on defense. to be looked at favorably by NATO, while at the moment we are spending less then 1 %, with our present refugee policy and company bailouts, the Canadian mint will be very busy this year. What kind of future will there be for our kids and grand kids, if this hoopla continues.

Trump made it clear that he is "weeding out" the "really bad dudes" at the moment, so the "refugees" coming from the states at this point have something to hide you think ?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of like Harper selling the wheat board worth 17 billion in assists to and American/Saudi joint venture for $250 million for 51% ownership and with an option to buy the remaining at similar value. That is 17 billion that you/me/growers paid into over generations. Not to mention that he turned down an offer from Canadian growers to buy with a "B" in the price tag. All these politicians give our money away like they picked it off a tree. They are all guilty of this BS

Trudeau is giving the CBC a few billion dollars...not his of coarse, you can now trust them to report the news to get their kickbacks. And how much is George Soros spending to get the news favorable to his agenda?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of like Harper selling the wheat board worth 17 billion in assists to and American/Saudi joint venture for $250 million for 51% ownership and with an option to buy the remaining at similar value. That is 17 billion that you/me/growers paid into over generations. Not to mention that he turned down an offer from Canadian growers to buy with a "B" in the price tag. All these politicians give our money away like they picked it off a tree. They are all guilty of this BS
I only know 1 guy in our community that still misses the Wheat Board Dennis. And he still seeds with a discer. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Chinese can see value in the Wheat Board because they can control pricing and take their cut. They can't be having the individual farmer making his own marketing decisions. That would not be very communistic of them. Lol.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now that is fake news if we are on that theme, don't have time to say a bunch but bottom line removing the wheat board has been a big plus for farmers, in short under the wheat board you were forced to sell to one outlet, jailed if you didn't , had to wait 18 months to get full payment and all the time allowing beurocrats to price your goods. I simply ask you if you were forced to only buy groceries from one goverment run store, you had to pay 18 months in advance and that store had no competition that would be the same thing.

Btw the "b" offer feel through becuase the buyers could raise the money they solicited farmers to buy in but they couldn't make it fly nor remotely have the skill or asset backing to close the deal. It was a joke.

Top Bottom