Can Your sxs do this?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a good video showing you what a stock maverick with a slip-on can do with aftermarket clutches and some good tuning....
im pretty sure you Polaris owners cant do that either... stock or modified, the clutching is the MOST important part of the equation....

I will be down in texas next weekend at the Mud Nationals in Jacksonville Texas to meet with shop owners down there that know there stuff when it comes to mud ridin...
it should be interesting for a guy that likes fast woods riding.... but I like to increase my knowledge in this world of performance in mud riding....

and by the way.. that maverick has 34 inch tires to boot....and you all know how heavy 34 " tires are....

"https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100425731203548"

Last edited:

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that suspension didn't even compress a little when weight was transferring. Ummmmmh

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I'm sure my little 800 couldn't do it, I've found at least a dozen videos of Commanders and Mavericks doing flat ground wheelies, on Youtube. I would expect the rear engine machines to have a hard time not doing a wheelie, but I've never driven one.

Top Bottom