Can we say goodbye to GPS communicators?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fantastic!, well until they start falling from the sky because their Tesla battery needs recharging.

90.jpg

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One day this tech will provide us with backcountry mobile phone internet. Just not right away. At launch it's going to provide 'actual' high speed internet at launch for remote areas reliably and more cost effective than anything we've got today. Perfect for a back country sled cabin. The receiver is the size of a pizza.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be like going back to dial up internet.

Gps is not that quick to Aquire a signal. Just imagine trying to get bandwidth.

My rural internet and cell phone service basically dial up now.

Bring this on!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I see they got one of those cheap Chinese solar panels like I got from Aliexpress.

Whats your deal? I would think an inventor/entrepreneur like yourself, in the tech industry... would be happy to see progress? no one calls down your product, yet a thermal laser and few other gadgets from Ali and we could make your stuff.... please explain your stand on tesla, batteries, and this new communication tech instead of Kandogging it.....

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats your deal? I would think an inventor/entrepreneur like yourself, in the tech industry... would be happy to see progress? no one calls down your product, yet a thermal laser and few other gadgets from Ali and we could make your stuff.... please explain your stand on tesla, batteries, and this new communication tech instead of Kandogging it.....

Okay I will explain my stand. I absolutely love this and believe it to be best tech currently available. What you fail to realize is that that is just my stupid humor to make fun of things just because its fun. Don't get all bent out of shape. Johnny is the one who responded to me and he knows my sick sense of humor. I bet you pulled the hair of the cute blonde when you were 7 years old, not because you didn't like her, it was because you had a crush on her.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there goes the peace and quiet in small towns, and out in the wilderness.

Because of the internet? Have you gone snowmobiling before or heard one start up? Stayed at a cheap motel with thin *ss walls next to drunk sled bros? Woke up to diesels warming up for 40 minutes when it's like -7 outside. Nothing about a sled weekend is quiet. lol. Just let me send my email from the warmup shack in peace so my co-workers think I'm at my desk getting sh*t done.

Top Bottom