Can we ride yet? Snow conditions

hardy

Reaction score
Hey everyone i no we have a couple forums going already on this topic but i would like to no what is really going on with the snow? Me and 3 other buddies are heading down to the Terracanna on nov. 29 and we would like to no where we are able to ride. I have heard a lot of different things so it would be good to no for sure. Thanks

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going for a day trip tomorrow - going to renshaw -will post when i get back probably pretty late

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Email from Lisa @ the Terrecanna:
Sledding is absolutely incredible for this time of year!

Tim & Pat just came down from Renshaw; Grooming hasn't started yet, they were able to unloaded at 2km, 7-8 inches of snow on trail to 10km, 1 - 2 feet from there up. Thankfully someone punched trail to alpine, 6 foot plus around the cabin. Dug a pit and found 3-4 foot packed base with 2 -3 foot powder, this means everyone should remain extremely cautious of hazards like stumps and rocks that can be hidden by all the powder.

saps79

Reaction score
thanx for the update. My DOO ate a rock same time last year and i was a write-off till Jan. Wratched everything back to the tunnel. Anyhow, heading up next weekend....can't wait. Developing a serious case of mad-pow disease!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from Lucille again today with Darren and his son Andrew. 1 foot to 1.5 of new snow on top of what we had yesterday, so it was great. Renshaw will have to wait for next week, but if I hear anything I will post. If you are thinking of coming the riding is great for the middle of Nov. There is still some rocks to be aware of but it is still worth it. Barry-Mountain Haven B&B

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Hey Hardy,

We hit Renshaw yesterday.There was About 6-8 feet at the cabin and snowing hard. Conditions were awesome. The trail up was a little rough, there were 52 creek crossings from km 14 to the cabin. Up, down, up, down. But it was well worth the Trip. The brand new Nitro performed really well.

Thebigm

Top Bottom