Can lcd t.v's be fixxed

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO MY KIDS ACCIDENTALLY THROW THE REMOTE INTO MY SHARP 46" LCD SCREEN HEAR A BIG POP... NOW THERE IS A SPIDER MARK WHERE IT HIT AND LOTS OF COLORED LINES ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WON'T STAY ON. CAN IT BE FIXXED?:mad:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pull the bulb out of it and see if its ok,If the screen is broke yor hooped!
catmando
The bulb can be replaced for about 300 bucks

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pull the bulb out of it and see if its ok,If the screen is broke yor hooped!
catmando
The bulb can be replaced for about 300 bucks

Sounds like you need a new TV. If the bulb was bad as posted above you would not be able to see anything.
If you bought the TV on a high end credit card there might be some small print accidental breakage coverage but it's a long shot.

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would home insurance cover anything ha hah ahahhaa I'm delerious right now

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that happen but I just about do that afetr the Oilers get their but kicked. Take the kids Christmas presents away.:nono::nono:
i think the Tv is shot.

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think so too it was a gift for my 40th last year I know it is only a t.v but f--k!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think so too it was a gift for my 40th last year I know it is only a t.v but f--k!!

Rider, PM me with the info, I'll get you the name of the company we take our LCD's at work to be repaired at. We are a sharp authorized repair center.

I'll call ya tomorrow if you PM me the info!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO MY KIDS ACCIDENTALLY THROW THE REMOTE INTO MY SHARP 46" LCD SCREEN HEAR A BIG POP... NOW THERE IS A SPIDER MARK WHERE IT HIT AND LOTS OF COLORED LINES ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WON'T STAY ON. CAN IT BE FIXXED?:mad:

Accidentally threw the remote??????? tourettes syndrome??

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could make your kids shovel walks or what ever :d:d make them work off a new t.v

mom would of taken it out of my @$$:eek:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you accidentally throw the controller into the tv,. video game rage? Go and break his pc, or xbox and tell him you are even. :)

Sounds like it's time to put him to work and earn his keep. If I ever did that when I was young, I would still be picking the wood from my azz from the biggest tree limb my dad found in the back 40.

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now you have no reason to not go sledding,off to the mountains for some stress reduction,lol:TVsurf::Snowmobile1:

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lady I work with had the same thing happen to their LCD flat screen only it was the brim of a hat that did the damage. One of her kids freinds threw a hat across the room and the brim of the hat hit the T.V. screen and poof it was dead. The T.V. was toast and we have not seen or heard of the kid's freind again LOL

Britt

Top Bottom