Can for 02 summit 800

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am getting rid of the twins and everyone seams to think the stock single is the way to go, but who makes the best can? Mbrp, thing or dyno port? Sound does not matter as long as it isn't retareded loud

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I did the motor up in my 03 800HO.The guy that built the motor recommended that I run a Dyno Port can cause it will give you about 3HP.MRBP are very loud I had one on this machine and it losses HP.Dyno Port also sounds nice.:beer:

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I did the motor up in my 03 800HO.The guy that built the motor recommended that I run a Dyno Port can cause it will give you about 3HP.MRBP are very loud I had one on this machine and it losses HP.Dyno Port also sounds nice.:beer:

Did you run the stock pipe?

boondockin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am getting rid of the twins and everyone seams to think the stock single is the way to go, but who makes the best can? Mbrp, thing or dyno port? Sound does not matter as long as it isn't retareded loud

if noise isn't and issue HPS all the way!!! best sounding can in my opinion and should open up some hp and loose some weight

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much for the Jaws twins,the MRBP trail can is not to load and sure sheds a few pounds.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much for the Jaws twins,the MRBP trail can is not to load and sure sheds a few pounds.

i am going to try and switch to 03 carbs and see what happens. if i can get it running good with the twins i will keep them, if not i will let you know first:beer:

Top Bottom