Can anyone provide a list of the drag events scheduled for this winter season

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for dates of scheduled snow drags. We are thinking of holding one, but do not want to conflict with other venues. I have looked in the events catagory but am looking for more information.

Thank you
c

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Looking for dates of scheduled snow drags. We are thinking of holding one, but do not want to conflict with other venues. I have looked in the events catagory but am looking for more information.

Thank you
c

CURTIS...... YOU MAY WISH TO CONTACT THESE GUYS, AS THEY DOO MOST OF THE ALBERTA RACES!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks,

I had sent an email to their President earlier this morning, as I can only find two posted dates on their site, I may be looking in the wrong spot ?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Don't forget the first weekend in March for the Fernie Drags. I mention this as we have a lot of Albertans participating. This year the main pot has been raised significantly with a generous donation from Trinidad Drilling.

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
Sorry, I've been away for a couple of days for some grass racing.

Unfortunately most organizations putting on races don't prepare quite as far in advance so scheduling can be tough. That being said, there are some dates to watch out for:

Wetaskiwin Snow Drags in early March. Google their web site for updates.

Fernie Snow Drags - first week of March. Usually run in conjunction with their local winter festival "Grizz Days". Again, google for more info. Unfortunately last year it was on the same weekend as Wetaskiwin.

Alberta Beach - runs the Sunday of the family day long weekend in February.

Lac La Biche - runs in conjunction with their Winter Festival of Speed. Usually early to mid March. Once again, google their web site for updates.

These are the regular dates that come to my mind to watch out for. If I can think of others I'll let you know. Not sure if any of races in Sask. would be concern as people don't seem to be travelling as far any more. Check with Brad at SSRA for Sask race dates though if you like.

Mike

Top Bottom