can-am commander atv two-up

Hogrider

Reaction score
can-am commander atv two-up vs other side by sides ???

Anyone driven the new can am two-up I am thinking of selling my 2005 honda foreman for a machine that the wife can ride along with and also get something in which I will still have feeling in my legs at the end of a rough ride(the old foreman didn't have much for shocks) any other info from the two-up world would be appreciated as this would be my first side by side.:confused:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife and I bought a used 2007 Can-am 800 Outlander Max XT just recently. It is a very comfortable ride especially for her( she not one for being jostled too much. I had friend who broke her arm out quadding with us, I took her out of the bush on mine and she didn't kill me. I have ridden hondas and polarises, was impressed but not as much as I was with the Can am. It has the power and the comfort level I think you are looking for.:flagca::flagca::

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of course it would of helped had I realized that you were asking about a side by side as opposed to a two up. Having said that I still like my ride!!!:eek:

Hogrider

Reaction score
My wife and I bought a used 2007 Can-am 800 Outlander Max XT just recently. It is a very comfortable ride especially for her( she not one for being jostled too much. I had friend who broke her arm out quadding with us, I took her out of the bush on mine and she didn't kill me. I have ridden hondas and polarises, was impressed but not as much as I was with the Can am. It has the power and the comfort level I think you are looking for.:flagca::flagca::

Hey thanks for the info I am still weighing the pros and cons between the side by sides and actually the outlander two -up. I like the new commander but I am not sure how good it would be in the muskeg/trails . :confused::confused:

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the info I am still weighing the pros and cons between the side by sides and actually the outlander two -up. I like the new commander but I am not sure how good it would be in the muskeg/trails . :confused::confused:
You really can't go wrong with a can am outlander........but if you ride some soft stuff and skeg you might want to consider not getting a 2 up.......the outlander is really the caddy of the quads.....once you get used to the body roll, they are very comfortable...............unless your staying on the hard pack then just et the regular outlander. just my .02cents.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anything heavy is going to be crappy in the skeg. It will probably be fine for trails and mud though.

Top Bottom