Can-am Brake Pads... if you want a great brake pad.......

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed some Race-Driven Brake pads in my 2010 renegade.... these pads are available thru the following link.... www.race-driven.com I have been looking at this company for some time now.. I have friends down eastern states that race GNCC and know a few of the Can-am/Gorilla Axle Pro Team.. these pads last as long or longer than EBC's do.. and are a fraction of the price too... just ordered the 3 sets to do all three discs and the full set is 36.95 US... they had shipping overnight..get this for 19.95.. cause its air now the brokerage is included and when UPS delivered it.. they just dropped it off... no gst..unless they are billing me for the gst..... does nt matter anyways cause with the exchange and gst and the extra 2.5% that the credit company charges the full total for the 3 sets is 66 cad...... EBC's your lucky to get away with 140 for all 3 sets... and OEM, well they suck...lol the newer models have 4 sets of pads... 2012 and 13 and I think they are 74.95 for all 4 sets.... also like to add that if you don't pay by crdit card you save another 2.5% and if you get it delivered without paying gst.. you save even more! lol.....get the pads down to 60 buck! lol

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good price for sure. Just report back as to how well they work for you and if you are still happy with them a year from now. I know my last set of ebc were around 80-90 buck just for the front.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^ that might be a while.... lol..... for some reason Brp made good brake pads in 2010... I got 3700 k on mine and still have them with like 20 % left... believe it or not.. its true! .....now I have 8100k on bike so 8100 - 3700 = 4400K on my EBC's severe duty.....the fronts had like 10% left and the rears where worn out.... I have now talked to about a dozen peeps now and they all like the pads.. for the price we will see myself... I usually do my homework well so I think they will last cause the compound of these are the same as EBC's.....

tvdave

Reaction score
Just put a set of EBC pads on my 2013 Renegade 1000 xxc. I got 110 km out of original pads. That was 2 loops of the Sundre poker rally. I am extremely disgusted with the life of the original 2013 pads. My old 2009 Renegade had approx 8000 km & had never had front brakes replaced. My next set will be Race Driven pads. Just could not wait for them to be shipped this time (only rode my new machine once & wanted to ride again). They are advertised online for $75 plus $25 shipping. That is a pretty good deal for 4 sets of pads. Paid almost $200 for EBC pads.

Top Bottom