Camping out at Quartz Dec 26th-28th

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Don't know if I'll be the only one camping out this weekend but thought I'd load up my new camper and head out for a couple days to see what winter camping is like with a 4 season unit. Anybody else ever camp out at Quartz staging area in mild weather like this?

It's been a while since I've been to quartz so hoping to hook up with someone and show me around a bit since last time there was my first and only visit to Quartz. If you're out there and see me camped out with a black rig & trailer, stop over for a beverage.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like great idea!will be out on sunday afternoon working...haha riding will stop by after...

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know if I'll be the only one camping out this weekend but thought I'd load up my new camper and head out for a couple days to see what winter camping is like with a 4 season unit. Anybody else ever camp out at Quartz staging area in mild weather like this?

It's been a while since I've been to quartz so hoping to hook up with someone and show me around a bit since last time there was my first and only visit to Quartz. If you're out there and see me camped out with a black rig & trailer, stop over for a beverage.
I will be taking my 62 year old dad mountian riding for the first time on the 27th, here is from ontairo and raced motocross till his mid 50's so he should be alright.
We will be riding 2 2010 summit x's on looks stock and the other has bow cycle graphics on it, see you there.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I dunno, but I'm starting to think I have the Golden curse. Loaded up and headed out yesterday, called home this morning and my wife is sick with another wicked cold so rode today then loaded up and headed home today to look after the kids while she gets better. More brownie points I guess...but next time I won't pick golden as every time I have something going on there, she and the kids get sick. Little germ magnets they are.

Met Carbon today as well. I was heading out as he was rolling in after lunch.

Top Bottom