Camping in the Snow

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Just wondering who camped in the snow this weekend?.Would like to see the pics.I saw quite a few trailers with 3-4 inches on the roofs today. it mostly rained where we were

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BA HA!,Stayed home this weekend and went golfing!
catmando!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to snow reports tonight, about 2" out by ram falls and about 6"
west of Sundre. Why does everyone hate us when we smile at these storys:)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ah i don't mind camping in the snow,it makes the truck & trailer dirty inside but who cares.We have woke up to near 2 feet some may long weekends.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah i don't mind camping in the snow,it makes the truck & trailer dirty inside but who cares.We have woke up to near 2 feet some may long weekends.

Were thinking about heading to Medicine Lake later in Sept,You should come along!
catmando!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Where is medicine lake ? We do have some plans on sept 19&20 & sept 27&28 ,so that doesn't leave much room but let me know ,,sounds like fun

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Just got back from Ruby Falls trailhead and we had snow on Sunday on the trails along to Ruby Lake from Toma/Nomad trail. It was actually quite beautiful as long as you managed to stay dry and warm(which we did for the most part). campsite just got rain. Saturday was nice and today of course when you have to come home. There was frost each morning. I took one picture and will try to post later when I have it on my pc.

Top Bottom