Camoplast Tatou T4S Tracks Void CanAm Warranty

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or so says my local BRP dealer. "But we do have the CanAm Apache 360 track kits that won't void the warranty" he says. I went through three different people looking for price and availability on the Tatou's, including the parts guy, the parts manager and finally the service manager that told me about all the different companies that are using the Tatou's and all the breakdowns they are having. He says CanAm wouldn't honour any warranty if I install them. Picking up a Camoplast kit in GP in a couple of weeks from Stojan's. Thats all they stock. Imagine that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or so says my local BRP dealer. "But we do have the CanAm Apache 360 track kits that won't void the warranty" he says. I went through three different people looking for price and availability on the Tatou's, including the parts guy, the parts manager and finally the service manager that told me about all the different companies that are using the Tatou's and all the breakdowns they are having. He says CanAm wouldn't honour any warranty if I install them. Picking up a Camoplast kit in GP in a couple of weeks from Stojan's. Thats all they stock. Imagine that.
was out last winter with an outfit out of G P that had four new commanders, 3- 4 seaters and I -2 seater. they never had all four track systems working at the same time again after the second week. they were all bought at stojans. i would find another dealer!!! they were not happy at all. my:twocents:

Cummins610

Reaction score
There a a few basic adjustments and things to check with the first couple miles then they are pretty maintenance free, can't see how badly a dealer can screw that up. Dealer has covered everything with our camoplast tracks, sounds like the dealer just wants to push their system. If you do have a major failure put on the tires before taking it in, or find a dealer that actually will work with a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There a a few basic adjustments and things to check with the first couple miles then they are pretty maintenance free, can't see how badly a dealer can screw that up. Dealer has covered everything with our camoplast tracks, sounds like the dealer just wants to push their system. If you do have a major failure put on the tires before taking it in, or find a dealer that actually will work with a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they had wheel sets fall off, tracks came off, bolts missing, tracks flipped over on a couple, frame came apart on another, either poor design or dealer install. anyway they were not happy after spending over hundred thousand on machines and tracks at stojans. I can see one machine but all four? I say dealer was problem one.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked Guadins in beaverlodge had killer deals on tatous, you would just have to get the mounting kit from a Canam dealer or whoever

i would give them a call and check price, Stojans are just money grabbing crooks

Top Bottom