Camo 9103M

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Camo X 9103M (163 x 16 x 2.5) 2.86 pitch has the lugs that run all the way to the outer edge of the track or if they left it open for clearance?

Thanks

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure all the 16 wide 2.86 challenger extreme 2.5" have the narrow 15" lugs. dont buy it! lol

Too late:(, i bought the 9102M from Parkland Motorsports. I'm hoping it is still gonna be better than the ported factory track that came on my XP. We were looking last night, it's too bacd they didn't keep the same width of lug and just move it over a 1/2" as opppesed to removing that liitle bit. We will see i guess, wouldn't be the first chuck of ,money i pissed into the wind with sleds.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too late:(, i bought the 9102M from Parkland Motorsports. I'm hoping it is still gonna be better than the ported factory track that came on my XP. We were looking last night, it's too bacd they didn't keep the same width of lug and just move it over a 1/2" as opppesed to removing that liitle bit. We will see i guess, wouldn't be the first chuck of ,money i pissed into the wind with sleds.

you will be happy. The only downside is less snow gets kicked up into the skid when riding on hardpack, so there are times you might notice over heating when you never noticed it before. Just run scratchers when you need to.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

next time you feel like pissin money come see me first lol. good luck with the new track.
sure didn't take chris long to unload all those tracks he had there 1 month ago. lots of peeps upgrading this year.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had/have the 163 2.5 2.86 pitch with the lugs set in if I would of known would of gone 3 pitch but dont really know how much your giving up to the full width one. Either way the track is light years ahead of the stock doo one.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reply's are good to here was having some doubts......i doubled checked my gearing and it's 20-45 which is what the update was for in 08, should i throw a 19 in the top, looks like i have enough room with the chain. I've been told to try the 20 as some guys reported loosing alot of track speed with the 19. Just curious want to fill up the chaincase tonite.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have the 19, put it in.

I won't even get into what sort of gearing we are running...its low though.

Food for thought, BRP is running 21/49 (2.33)as stock gearing in their new Pteks. 19/49 in their etecs. (154) A 19/45 (2.36) would be close to 21/49.

Top Bottom