Calling all my fellow Canadians πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Reaction score
Calling all my fellow Canadians πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Hey everyone . My name is Justin evans and I am repping Canada In this years north Americas top snowmobiler . We are down to the last ten days and I really need all my fellow Canadians to please vote once a day for the next ten days . This is a huge honour to rep the best country on earth and can't thank all you enough for the support . Lots of wicked prizes to win as well just for voting . As well you can vote once a day per email . Thanks Canada let's show the Americans how it's done πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ SKI-DOO: Are You North America's Top Snowmobiler?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Re: Calling all my fellow Canadians πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

I thought Maxwell was NA's top sledder????????

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You call yourself a sledder and you don't know who Maxwell is!?!?! Come on get with the times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey everyone . My name is Justin evans and I am repping Canada In this years north Americas top snowmobiler . We are down to the last ten days and I really need all my fellow Canadians to please vote once a day for the next ten days . This is a huge honour to rep the best country on earth and can't thank all you enough for the support . Lots of wicked prizes to win as well just for voting . As well you can vote once a day per email . Thanks Canada let's show the Americans how it's done  SKI-DOO: Are You North America's Top Snowmobiler?

Bump to top

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not sure who maxwell is ???

Maxwell....out site's Mascot and truly an awesome rider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bilde.jpg

During the week he's a mascot, then he's a sledder on weekends

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey everyone . My name is Justin evans and I am repping Canada In this years north Americas top snowmobiler . We are down to the last ten days and I really need all my fellow Canadians to please vote once a day for the next ten days . This is a huge honour to rep the best country on earth and can't thank all you enough for the support . Lots of wicked prizes to win as well just for voting . As well you can vote once a day per email . Thanks Canada let's show the Americans how it's done  SKI-DOO: Are You North America's Top Snowmobiler?

You ride an RMK and hope to win BRP's contest - good luck! (yes I voted for you)

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I never even looked at the names just voted for the Canadian Flag.

Top Bottom