Calgary Snowmonile Club ride, January 9

DRS

Reaction score
Gas Can,
Thanks so much for the video footage. I have been patiently waiting for someone to post some pictures of the CSC club ride. It looks as if everyone at had good time and I am sure you had some warmer temperatures. How many attended this ride? I sure wanted to go, but had other commitments.

I really appreciate the time you are putting into the club and the sport. You are an asset to the Calgary Snowmobile Club.

Thanks to everyone who attended and Joel for leading the group!

Lets all plan for the next Calgary Snowmobile Club ride:
January 23 - Revelstoke (Snow and mud event)
January 30 - Inn on the Border (Bow Cycle demo ride)
Feb 6 - Cataract Creek (STARS ride) please pick up your pledge form at the next general meeting or take the time to pledge a rider for such a worthy oraginization.

DRS

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a few pictures of the CSC ride on Saturday. The ride was a great time and special thanks to Klingon Warrior for the guided tour to Wranglers Cabin.

Attachments

• CSC Ride to Wrangler Cabin.jpg
    CSC Ride to Wrangler Cabin.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 55
  • CSC Ride at the Wrangler Cabin.jpg
    CSC Ride at the Wrangler Cabin.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 49
  • CSC Ride on the Pipeline.jpg
    CSC Ride on the Pipeline.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Calgary Snowmoblie Club Rides are Great!!.jpg
    Calgary Snowmoblie Club Rides are Great!!.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 56

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
Started with 10 riders, lost one shortly into the ride with mechanical problems, went with 9 and had a good time. Temp was -15 at the tin shack, but warmed thru the day. Went to the Wranglers Cabin, then proceeded to the notch but stopped short as it was heavily socked in and there would have been no view there anyway. Blowing snow and cool up there. Back to the cabin where we cooked lunch on the BBQ, Thanks Fernie club, and rode back, arriving at the trucks at 4 PM or so. Thanks for the Pics and Video !
Had a great bunch of riders and had a good time. Thanks to all for attending !
Joel

Top Bottom