Calgary Snowmonile Club ride, January 9

DRS

Reaction score
Calgary Snowmobile Club is hosting a club ride this coming weekend, January 9, 2010. Ride is to be held at the pipeline staging area or also referred to the tin shack. Please be there and ready for 9:30. Also contact Joel at 403 771-6616 or president@calgarysnowmobileclub.net to inform him you are attending so we have an accurate number of people scheduled to be there. I believe the conditions are good and the weather is going to be favorable.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little more info. would be helpful for any non-members that would like to check out the club would know where to go.

DRS

Reaction score
You know Polarice, if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. Last year I recall another reply you add to one of my post and add it hit me the wrong way, but I left it. This is a position in which I donate my time too and I don't need to hear comments like yours. Calgary Snowmobile Club members have know about this ride for sometime. I do know you are a member to the Crowsnow rider and you or anyone else is welcome to join us. If you can make it that would be great, if not I don't need to hear about it. If you want to discuss this in person then send me a private message and I will give you my phone number.

lou3lou

Reaction score
Polarice, as a member of the Calgary Snowmobile Club we have known about this club ride as well as all the others that have been planned for the year for some time. If you aren't a member of the CSC, why not join us? DRS is merely posting on here as a reminder of the upcoming ride! Not trying to rustle any feathers, but your comments are unjust!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heck, i even joined the calgary club this year :d and knew about it in december. and now that i think about i haven't heard of any crowrider rides yet, oh i forgot i'm not a member,:nono:

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary Snowmobile Club Frame Index

Check out the Dec. newsletter, @ the end are all of the club ride dates and locations. Generally, they are all subject to confirmation as a lot can and does happen between DRS picking these dates in the fall and the actual club ride. I think this is what DRS is doing here. Polarice, now your set for the year!

We all appreciate your efforts DRS!

atver, what kind of info are ya lookin' for?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
If anyone wants to tag up for the drive down let me know. I have a 2 place enclosed or would consider loading up in someone else's hauler if they're going solo. PM me if you're headed down and want to load up together.

DRS

Reaction score
I have heard a few people joining the club that they are meeting at Popiel's for breakfast on Saturday morning.

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
I plan to have breakfast at around 8 am at Popiels if they are open, if not, I may proceede to the staging area. The club is not providing lunch, but if you have ever ridden with me, I always cook a hot lunch on the trail somewhere.
I light a fire and cook smokies for myself, if that interests you, bring something along. Frozen sandwiches doesn't do anything for me during a day of riding. Should be a good day. I have 10 confirmed so far for the ride.

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Just checked Popiels website and looks as though they don't open until 3pm on Saturdays. Unless someone knows different I guess this doesn't work for breakfast. Also I've never been out there before any estimate on drive time from Southend of Calgary or at least distance.
Thanks guys

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to tag up for the drive down let me know. I have a 2 place enclosed or would consider loading up in someone else's hauler if they're going solo. PM me if you're headed down and want to load up together.

I wish I could take you up on that but I'm not going to be able to make this one.

chrishew: It usually takes me about 2 1/2 hours from my house (near 22x and macleod) to Corbin without stops.

Should be a good ride, I was out Morrisey last weekend and we found a few untouched DEEP spots!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would like to go but rode south trails to castle last weekend got company coming so have to stay home and drink crown royal and play cards you all have fun the CSC rides are a good time

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if Popiels was going to be open or not, if not, maybe the A & W or Tims breakfast sandwich will have to do. I think it's attached to the FasGas station or somewhere along the highway

Top Bottom