Calgary Snowmobile Club ride to Elkford

DRS

Reaction score
Many will be staying at the Elkford Motor Inn or camping in the campground next to the motor inn. Last year many staged from the campground and / or the hotel. Go north of town to round prairie is another area to unload. Please do not ride your sleds in town. If unloading at the campground, we are to go straight out of town.

I hope to have everyone organized and ready to go by 9:30am for Saturday (January 24) morning. Elkford club is excited about our trip and have done some planning. I was told they had some good snow last week.

dc@calgarysnowmobileclub.net

M

mattmedic

Many will be staying at the Elkford Motor Inn or camping in the campground next to the motor inn. Last year many staged from the campground and / or the hotel. Go north of town to round prairie is another area to unload. Please do not ride your sleds in town. If unloading at the campground, we are to go straight out of town.

I hope to have everyone organized and ready to go by 9:30am for Saturday (January 24) morning. Elkford club is excited about our trip and have done some planning. I was told they had some good snow last week.

dc@calgarysnowmobileclub.net
My self and the wife (jeepchic) have family there, and are going riding that weekend, will try to hook up with you folks if you want more company..... We grew up there most of our lives, and know the trails good.......

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long does it take to get to Elkford from Calgary. Who do we contact if we are not a member of the CSC if we are interested in coming along and or joinging the Calgary Club. Thanks,

M

mattmedic

How long does it take to get to Elkford from Calgary. Who do we contact if we are not a member of the CSC if we are interested in coming along and or joinging the Calgary Club. Thanks,
it's about 2.5 -3 hrs drive if i remember right....

Top Bottom