Calgary Motorcycle Show

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Headed down tonight. Was there last night helping a friend roll his bike in and clean it up for the show. Stop by and see him if you are there, he will be in the Parts Canada booth all weekend with posters and answering questions. Impressive bike and a great guy to talk to as well.
IMG_1003.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton one is next weekend. I am hoping I can do it. I have missed it for the last 4 years. Usually not a big deal but I bought a new bike last fall and want to see what else is out there. Need to decide if I want to keep or sell the new one.

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
were you there today, wondering how was it. is it the same show next weekend at Ed, thats the one i'm goin to.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went today, not bad but not great. Lots of manufacturer and distributor presence but a huge lack of vendors with gear to purchase other than in the cruiser genre. You can try a lot on but can't go home with it. Personally I go to see a lot of friends in the motorcycle scene and catch up with everyone.

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
Went today, not bad but not great. Lots of manufacturer and distributor presence but a huge lack of vendors with gear to purchase other than in the cruiser genre. You can try a lot on but can't go home with it. Personally I go to see a lot of friends in the motorcycle scene and catch up with everyone.
Theres a builder in Airdrie that does custom baggers, not sure of his company name but his name is David, did you notice if he was there?

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't say I noticed, more of an Adventure touring / Superbike / dirtbike guy so I wasn't looking too hard at the cruiser stuff.

Top Bottom