Calgary Club & Alberta Beach Nordegg Ride

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
For those of you who decided not to join us this weekend in Nordegg, I have to say you missed one of the best week ends of riding I have had all year. We had 36 sleds out, a dozen or so from Alberta Beach Club, Thanks for joining us folks, and the rest from the Calgary Club. Our guide was Wes Eror, and I have never been dissapointed in his ability to find great riding conditions. Blue sky, untracked snow all day, was a little crusty early in the day, but quickly improved as the day warmed up. -4 when we started out, quickly warmed up.
All riders were able to keep up as Wes took us on an adventure. Accomodations were excellent at the Goldeye Centre, one of Alberta's best kept secrets, food was stellar, all was very reasonably priced. Huge thanks to Darren for all his efforts in making the arrangements and co-ordinating all the details. There was 5 of us from the CSC executive on the ride, great time was had by all in attendance. Granted, this was not Mountain riding, but much better than sitting on a couch wondering where to go sleddin !

I have 6 videos posted so far

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1rWkpJVrA[/media]

click here to watch the video

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just by looking at the initial clip to the video it looks like good riding conditions still, when most thought there was no snow. There is still snow in the tree's.
The clip is marked private though and I can't view it.

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
Just by looking at the initial clip to the video it looks like good riding conditions still, when most thought there was no snow. There is still snow in the tree's.
The clip is marked private though and I can't view it.

I'll change that, still a bit of a rookie at this video posting thing.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to do a ton of riding in that area but the lack of snow the last 10 years has been disappointing. 3-4 ft helps cover up all the land mines!

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear it was a fun ride. Hope you left a little somewhere for me this coming week.

Top Bottom