Cadomin!! With a butt!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just got back from 5 days of camping at Watson Creek. We had the campsite practically to ourselves!. We rode three trails and did a lot of sight seeing in the area. On our last ride we did the crystall falls and Cardinal river Headwaters trip. Met a number of quadders and s x s drivers and for the most part were pretty good. A few were having a few wobbly pops on the trail which not my first choice but then its not my choice so be it. However they left their various beverage containers all along the trail, a two year old could of followed 'em. I won't wont even touch upon the going off trail in the really sensitive areas or the lack of head gear(different rant). As I am not perfect and I am sure I have done some wrong things in my life (Who hasn't) but I really have a tough time with people wrecking it for everyone else because they are too damn selfish to pick it up and take it out. BTW the cans all went to providing the less fortunate with hearing aids, maybe I should get some for these jokers cuz they are not listening. Rant over. Had a good time and I will try to post pics soon.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having troubles loading pics will try again later sorry

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sucks about the cans. I've picked up my fair share of them as well. It sucks to see people without helmets and no common sense to bring back their garbage. Maybe if the ride without that brain bucket for a while they will shake some bolts loose and hopefully re-program them. :rolleyes:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally Pics uploaded:First is Roberta(wife) and I on the Watson Creek Trail.
Second is me checking out how deep the McLeod River is, it wasn't so much that it was deep but she sure was running hard.
Third saw this monster on the way to Cardinal Divide thought it was hilarious that it was carrying a cat in the box.
Fourth A shot of the scenery at Toma Creek trail.
Fifth Valley down below.
sixth road was so muddy that we got more mud on them then we did from the trail, had to shovel off the deck!
seventh Crystall Falls on the Cardinal River trail.
Eighth more of the Falls there are 5 of them in the one area.

Attachments

• DSCF0312.jpg
    DSCF0312.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 397
  • DSCF0313.jpg
    DSCF0313.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 398
  • DSCF0318.jpg
    DSCF0318.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCF0330.jpg
    DSCF0330.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 391
  • DSCF0353.jpg
    DSCF0353.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 401
  • DSCF0346.jpg
    DSCF0346.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCF0345.jpg
    DSCF0345.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCF0335.jpg
    DSCF0335.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 411

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next set First Is the View at the end of the Cardinal River Trail.
Second is looking up at the very beginning of the headwaters of cardinal river.
Third closer shot of the falls.
Fourth Our rides. Hope you enjoyed the pics, have lots more but didn't want to overload the site.

Attachments

• DSCF0357.jpg
    DSCF0357.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 388
  • DSCF0359.jpg
    DSCF0359.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 383
  • DSCF0375.jpg
    DSCF0375.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCF6321.jpg
    DSCF6321.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 393

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I gotta go out for a ride there sometime.... so tired of bruderhiem and redwater.... lol

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are great pics. So shitty to hear of those so senseless as to disrespet paradise

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I gotta go out for a ride there sometime.... so tired of bruderhiem and redwater.... lol

Same here if you do go leave the Cardinal River tour last as if makes everything else pale by comparison. but I hear that the Ruby Falls tour is just as good.

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next set First Is the View at the end of the Cardinal River Trail.
Second is looking up at the very beginning of the headwaters of cardinal river.
Third closer shot of the falls.
Fourth Our rides. Hope you enjoyed the pics, have lots more but didn't want to overload the site.

is that a anti theft boot on the honda?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that a anti theft boot on the honda?

Yup Keith's wife wasn't feeling upto quadding that day so I threw the boot on to keep it around. works well. I got mine from Riverside Yamaha for 219 buck out the door. Nice colourful deterent!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks amazing ill be out for 2 weeks this summer on the forestry trunk road and further to the north / mountains.

should also have some amazing picks / vids for yall.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Just a warning to you all . Toma Creek trail is actually closed now. it only goes 6kms in and SRD have taken it off the map. We were at the Grave Flats area this past weekend, showed some new people Ruby Falls/Lake, Swinging bridge and Thistle mountain. Chatted with SRD at Ruby Falls and they told us about Toma and gave us new updated maps.
And EVERYBODY please stay on the TRAIL when going into the Box Canyon.
Thanks.
Here are a couple of pics, there are more on my Flickr website atFlickr: Rubirosered's Photostream

Attachments

• P7010055 (476x640).jpg
    P7010055 (476x640).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 242
  • P7020075 (640x480).jpg
    P7020075 (640x480).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 238

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we saw the sign and turned around but you could see that others didn't listen. Still there is a decent trail going up to the trai, then there is a side trail that returns that is a lot more skeg. Did they say why the trail is closed?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember going there when I was a lot younger. Really great place for a rip!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yeah we saw the sign and turned around but you could see that others didn't listen. Still there is a decent trail going up to the trai, then there is a side trail that returns that is a lot more skeg. Did they say why the trail is closed?

hubby did not say, but SRD does sit in the bush further up the trail past the sign to catch quadders who apparently don't think that these signs apply to them. Big fine.

dlc1960

Reaction score
Ruby Falls is great trip. A few of us went there last summer. Found some really nice random camp sites with large rock fire rings from the previous campers. Good days ride and the water at the falls is crystal clear and ice cold!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
hubby did not say, but SRD does sit in the bush further up the trail past the sign to catch quadders who apparently don't think that these signs apply to them. Big fine.

Actually Toma Creek trail is open, just don't ride past the sign. the trail that cuts to the left and ends in skeg is actually closed and has been taken off the new map. It had previously been shown as a cutline. So I imagine that they at times sit on that trail too because it takes you to Ruby Lake.

Top Bottom