Cadomin or Swan Hills

boiler146

Reaction score
Good Day Folks

I spend most of my time in the BigHorn area southwest. Was planning a trip for Cadomin or Swan hills for late August early September. I grew up in the Swan Hills area but havent been back for long time. Swan Hills has always had good ATV and camping areas BUT... I have never been in the Cadomin area ever. So explore new passages or revisit old. Any good camping areas or trails for the two above areas would be a plus.

I rarely camp in a campground so prefered suggested open area for camping.

Gimme a creek and generator and I can camp just about anywhere ... ah ... near a creek or a generator.

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
If you've never been to Cadomin, you won't be disapointed. The scenery is beautiful going into Ruby lake more so after the lakes towards the falls. Cardinal River Headwaters trail is my favorite. Beautiful. Camp anywhere along the Grave Flats Road,follows the Cardinal River for probably 25 miles. Good maps available at Sustainable Resources Developement (SRD)in Hinton or Edson. Oh and just a heads up,you will have better luck posting in the ATV forum instead of the sledding section.Good luck:beer:

Top Bottom