Buying an all aluminum 101x22' Mission enclosed

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a fair bit of research and looking around before I pulled the trigger on my 28' mission and very happy so far.

Rideordie

Reaction score
Yeah I have been researching quite a bit as well. Been holding out for a long time. Its expensive but hopefully get lots of good years out of it. Thanks for the input!

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
I bought a 19 foot v nose earlier this year. Awesome so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Where are you buying from? Saw the Mission units- very nicely finished but some pretty high end pricing as well.
thanks,

There's a dealer in Sask with remarkable pricing. My neighbour bought one last year.

I went with an MTI, fit, finish, options, quality all in the price range I wanted.

Rideordie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Checked the inventory at FFun in Saskatoon. They don't have the one I want and its quite the drive for me. I will be getting mine from Allan dale in red deer.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to order mine the way I wanted it. took just over a month. Check out kramer auctions in north battleford. they carry snopro's which is similar to mission

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a Mission with some custom features that arrived here over the summer spring. Very nice trailer and really happy so far, especially compared to the rusty old worn-out crap I pulled around for years.

A buddy of mine just purchased an all-aluminum from Kramer in Sask. Price he paid was impressive compared to my mission. Probably worth the drive to have a closer look at them before deciding on a Mission.

Before doing anything, check out paradis motorsports. Firefly is here on this site & I believe they're a sponsor of Snow and Mud. Everyone I've ever talked to has been really happy with his trailers. Didn't purchase from him originally only due to schedule.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has any input on mission trailers, good or bad. Thanks.

If you do some searching on this site - back in 2011 - you'll probably find a lot of comments that were not favourable towards Mission trailers.
I bought a Legend - so I don't have any experience with a Mission, but those threads did sway me away from Mission trailers.

Good Luck.

calgaryyz250

Reaction score
Bought mine from Northwest Motorsports in Libby Montana, Legend didn't have the options I was looking for and was ~$8000 more (without some pricier options) than a fully equipped Mission. That's factoring in exchange rate also.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 101 X 22' Mission is quite a different trailer than our dual sport car hauler/sport trailer. That model is more of a lightweight toy hauler. It's like comparing Apples to Oranges. We build a Mid/deck all heavy wall tubed frame, walls and roof. These are designed for the customer that put thousands of miles hauling every year or want that trailer that going to last them a very long time. Every trailer has it's place in the market that's why there's so many models, manufacturer's and prices. :beer:

Attachments

• #1 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #1 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 225
  • #3 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #3 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 216
  • #4 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #4 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 216
  • #5 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #5 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 219
  • #7 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #7 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 220
  • #10 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #10 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 218
  • #6 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    #6 8.5 X 28' TMV52 WhiteCharcoal.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 219

Rideordie

Reaction score
Hey Firefly. Left you a message at work this morning. Basically pulling the trigger on the mission today unless you can sway me. The mission I was looking at was fully winter loaded. Insulated, propane furnace, rubberized flooring and channeled for strapping down, propane under belly with hookups and lots of other good stuff. Maybe I will hear from you. My names Jay, 40396-5797.

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the 19 ft v nose mission in 2010. Extremely happy with it , has been insanely tough and still looks in great shape. Bought mine from grassland trailer. Truck masters built me some custom made helmet shelfs , a 48 inch cabinet and a 48 inch coat rack that's handy for hanging up all sorts of stuff.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Firefly. Left you a message at work this morning. Basically pulling the trigger on the mission today unless you can sway me. The mission I was looking at was fully winter loaded. Insulated, propane furnace, rubberized flooring and channeled for strapping down, propane under belly with hookups and lots of other good stuff. Maybe I will hear from you. My names Jay, 40396-5797.

Firefly is a good guy great support and good deals.

Top Bottom