Buying a pro???

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for some real world info on pros with the silber kits. I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2012 pro with 2012 silber kit with gt2860 on it. I haven't owned a 2 stroke since 2005 and really haven't been following posts on what's working and what isn't. What I'm looking for is pros and cons of this kit and how well it works and how hard to tune etc. currently riding mcx nytro and apex so again the tuning thing is new as well. Please no bashing or ignorant comments towards any turbo kit as this thread is just to get some real world information from the guys that have this set up. Thanks in advance!!!

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for some real world info on pros with the silber kits. I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2012 pro with 2012 silber kit with gt2860 on it. I haven't owned a 2 stroke since 2005 and really haven't been following posts on what's working and what isn't. What I'm looking for is pros and cons of this kit and how well it works and how hard to tune etc. currently riding mcx nytro and apex so again the tuning thing is new as well. Please no bashing or ignorant comments towards any turbo kit as this thread is just to get some real world information from the guys that have this set up. Thanks in advance!!!

Dont waste your money!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

get the bully dog for it. friend has a 2014 kit, and had a 2012 kit. the 2014 kit with bully dog is more like a stock sled with more hp. 2012 kit with old tuner he was constantly playing with it.

Top Bottom