Buy your trail pass here

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those planning to ride our trail please support where you ride. Trail pass dollars goes towards the Trails in many ways. Signage,grooming,maintance,power,gas for the clubhouse,fuel for the groomer and chainsaws,insurance for the clubhouse,sign shack and our equipment is just some of the thinks your $60.00 per sled goes to.
Your trail pass is good for all ASA trails in Alberta.

Trail passes are avaiable at:

ASE Arctic Cat in Sherwood Park
E and S Yamaha in Fort Saskatchewan
Sherwood Park Service, formerly Petro- Canada Certigard on Sherwood Drive and Wye Road, ask for Ric

ASA office dedicate your money to the Snow Angels 780-427-2695

Post your interest on this section and we will contact you.

If you want to get involved with the club family membership is $20.00. Come on out meet new people see some differet riding areas and have some fun. We would love to have a bunch of new members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will pick up a Family Trail Pass from E&S this Friday. I will have a hard time making meetings because I am out of town during the week, but I do not mind helping out on the weekends, summer or winter. Just PM when you you need a helping hand or if you need someone with a little 4X4 tractor with a bucket, post hole auger, grading blade, rototiller etc.
Happy Trails

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will pick up a Family Trail Pass from E&S this Friday. I will have a hard time making meetings because I am out of town during the week, but I do not mind helping out on the weekends, summer or winter. Just PM when you you need a helping hand or if you need someone with a little 4X4 tractor with a bucket, post hole auger, grading blade, rototiller etc.
Happy Trails

Thanks for this reply. Your offer is much appreciated

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you need a trail pass you can PM me and maybe we can meet up. We need all the passes we can sell. Lots of projects coming up that run on $$$$. These $$$ come to us from Trailpass sales so please help and get your trailpass here.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We were out Thursday night getting some signage ready for Saturday. 2 guys come into the staging area to go riding. 1 guy had a trail pass already the other bought on the spot. Thanks guys would be nice if it went like that all the time. Thanks guys hope you enjoyed the new Yamaha. Next time the trail will be ready for you better.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK for those of you looking for trail passes and found them sold out we have or will be filling them Monday E&S is full again ASE still have a few and Sherwood Park Service(Summitrick) will be full Monday.

Thanks for all the people who are buying the passes and supporting where you ride" ALBERTA"!! Each pass sale proves we have riders in Alberta riding Alberta. Maybe the government will see the growth of the numbers

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a trail map posted up....I would gladly pay for a family pass if I could see where I could ride.

THanks

C

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
How about a trail map posted up....I would gladly pay for a family pass if I could see where I could ride.

THanks

C

csherer, come out to the bears den tonight, we will have trail maps there. The trail starts right around Elk Island Sales, and runs south and north from there, South is a nice windy trail in and around buds lake, north goes to bruderheim.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 1 guests)

• +,
  • +...bogger..really in the fort sask thread...hmmm thinkin of converting????

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

THanks

C

Not to much to map out for you around home area. We do have a map of our section of the Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail West of Flatbush heading to Swan Hills. We can get you a copy easy. Nice area lots of cutlines and pipelines and powerlines. You can follow these all the way to Slave Lake or Swan Hills if you want.
Local trail is just a good family ride to Bruderhiem for supper or lunch and the south trails are a large treed area with trails throughtout it.Total about 35 km or so

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY!! thanks for the posts....could someone elaborate on the family ride to bruderheim? As I am just getting the wife on the go with the new freeride...

thanks again.When is the next meeting? I will try to be there.

C

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledderglen can you clear something up for me…
ASA annual pass is $60.00 per sled ( allows me to rideany ASA trail in Alberta) ????
But a a family pass is only $20.00 ?????
I know I’m tired so what am I missing……..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ASA annual pass is $60.00 per sled ( allows me to rideany ASA trail in Alberta) ????

family pass is a family membership to the club... not a TRAIL PASS.....

ASA Trail pass is $60/snowmobile before Jan 1, and $70/Snowmobile after Jan 1

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Like Tyler said. Our mistake we should have made that more clear.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HEY!! thanks for the posts....could someone elaborate on the family ride to bruderheim? As I am just getting the wife on the go with the new freeride...

thanks again.When is the next meeting? I will try to be there.

C

As soon as it warms up a bit we will be having a supper ride. Was hoping for a ride tonight but to Cold for me.
Hope to see you at the next meeting C. Third wednesday night at the little hall in Joesphburg at 730.

Top Bottom