buy south of the border

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found a reputable place to buy trailer across the border? looking for a 20' deckover for some equipment, heard of the changes on rules about buying cross border was wondering if its feisable now?

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a TT from Ohio last spring, it was easy but that place doesn't sell anything but TT's so I don't know a good place for those but it wouldn't be hard to find with Google and some beers.
If the rules have changed since then I wouldn't know how hard it would be either.
If you end up doing it bring something back on it and make some $$$.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a TT from Ohio last spring, it was easy but that place doesn't sell anything but TT's so I don't know a good place for those but it wouldn't be hard to find with Google and some beers.
If the rules have changed since then I wouldn't know how hard it would be either.
If you end up doing it bring something back on it and make some $$$.
Hell of an idea...shipping wars here I come

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a Fifth wheel same from Ohio as well RVwholesalers and i was very easy. I picked mine up in end of April i would do it again in a heart beat!!! I have heard horror stories before i bought mine guys saying it is hard and that, but it was like 10mins at the border crossing and i was driving away!!!!!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's easy as pie.............go onto Cranky Ape . There's lots of deals out there.

Top Bottom