Bushwacker fender flares.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
They will look sharp with a flatdeck fernie. Everything will "flow" better as far as appearance.

Thanks.jpg

That's my thinking! And they will be painted to match the truck.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What truck are you putting them on? Im looking at putting a set on. Just tying to figure out a rim offset so everything is nice and flush.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run flares on both my trucks but I have line x on the bottom 12" and under the flares so they will not rust underneath, but if you don't go that route I would put the 3m on for sure it's cheap and it will help for sure, good luck Doug, also if I did it again I would buy the stampede flares hey hold up just as well.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I run flares on both my trucks but I have line x on the bottom 12" and under the flares so they will not rust underneath, but if you don't go that route I would put the 3m on for sure it's cheap and it will help for sure, good luck Doug, also if I did it again I would buy the stampede flares hey hold up just as well.

Thanks.jpg

Good advice Arlin.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have them on my truck running 35" tires. A must have if you want to be able to see out your windows when you run wet gravel.

I will be removing mine after being on for 6 years and see what it looks like in behind. The rears have a few holes and they all have small cracks. I know my buddies had some rust and they were packed with dirt when he took them off his truck.

I would spray it with some rust preventative paint after you cut them out and fill the flares with spray foam to keep them from holding in dirt.

3M may keep it from rubbing through but they don't really seal all that well hence the spray foam plan.

Top Bottom