Bully Dog blowout deal! First $275 takes it!

ST1

Reaction score
This programmer is as new in the original packaging with instructions. It has been updated with the latest software from Bully Dog.

Works on GM Duramax 2001 to 2007 (classic body style with Duramax LB7, LLY, or LBZ engines).

Attachments

• BullyDogpowerupgm.jpg
    BullyDogpowerupgm.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 210

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I sold a used one for more than that a year ago. Worked really well on the old truck, IIRC I got 18 USmpg hand calculated on a ski trip from edm to sunshine, winter fuel, 130 k the whole way. I was pleased.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will give you a call tommorrow, would it be safe to use on a 03 truck with 239k? just waiting to hear on the fate of my front diff be toast.

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will give you a call tommorrow, would it be safe to use on a 03 truck with 239k? just waiting to hear on the fate of my front diff be toast.

I would have no problem using it on the Tow setting, and on perfoemance you'll be fine too. The thing to keep in mind is that the hardest shifts for your tranny to make are the high gears - so don't hold it wide open when it's shifting into 5th and you'll probably never limp the trans.

Something to keep in mind, the Extreme setting has enough nuts to hurt your tranny if you abuse it, but if you drive normal, you might get your best mileage on the highest setting. I think I had the best luck on Performance though.

Top Bottom