bulldog deck?

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at a bulldog deck..approx 5 years old. great shape and looks to have seen little use. can't see any cracks anywhere. telescoping ramp. sides slide clean and easy. anything to be cautious of with these?

thanks

RK

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has one and it's on it's third winter. No problems with it except a couple small wiring issues from some salt on the slide outs. Get's used all winter and most of the summer too. I'd own one in a heartbeat.

Terrace

Reaction score
Buddy has one and it's on it's third winter. No problems with it except a couple small wiring issues from some salt on the slide outs. Get's used all winter and most of the summer too. I'd own one in a heartbeat.
Exactly what I've found too. The wiring is the weak spot in these decks. I've had to fix wiring issues three times on mine now. The welding and material thickness is awesome though.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great deck!! Did have a little wiring issue also but I did pull pretty hard on the wire!

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Each bulldog deck i've redone all the wiring with Cat harness. Great great decks. Not sure how old mine is, but its powder coated black. Paid good coin for it too! (3g+)

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Had mine for 5-6 years and was a year old when I bought it. Zero issues and well made. Not sure about the newer ones with bolt on legs but good idea if they are sturdy enough. I sure wouldn't be worried about getting one with how well mines treated me

Top Bottom