bull river road

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
any body know how much snow is on the bull river road. how is the trail over hartley pass.

Hartley has been groomed twice since the end of Jan. FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM

Read the grooming report.

The bottom end of Hartley getting to the Bull FSR is pretty skinny. If you want to ride the upper end of the Bull River FSR start in Elkford and with a 20 minute buzz over Koko or now the Crossing Creek Trail you are there. That trail was groomed last Monday and with the minimal traffic lately will be in great shape. Once on the Bull FSR, you can go south, north, or west and doo some exploring in new territory.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Hartley has been groomed twice since the end of Jan. FERNIESNOWMOBILE.COM

Read the grooming report.

The bottom end of Hartley getting to the Bull FSR is pretty skinny. If you want to ride the upper end of the Bull River FSR start in Elkford and with a 20 minute buzz over Koko or now the Crossing Creek Trail you are there. That trail was groomed last Monday and with the minimal traffic lately will be in great shape. Once on the Bull FSR, you can go south, north, or west and doo some exploring in new territory.

i already know where i want to go, i just need to make sure i can get there. i want to go back into sumners lake area and was wondering if i would be better to just drive up from the trout hatchery or if i could stil get there from fernie. elkford is to far north, i am going to head south on the bull from sulfur creek.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i already know where i want to go, i just need to make sure i can get there. i want to go back into sumners lake area and was wondering if i would be better to just drive up from the trout hatchery or if i could stil get there from fernie. elkford is to far north, i am going to head south on the bull from sulfur creek.

Sorry, but I haven't a clue about the north end of the Hartley FSR on the other side of Sulphur Creek. The staging at Dickens Road is fine and the snow on the trail is decent until you get to Sulpher Creek.

Top Bottom