Buddy in hospital

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the other day my buddy was working on his tractor seat when a screwdriver fell from above and landed IN his eye splitting it in half, doctors say if he gets an infection they will have to remove the eye. But if not they say he might not be able to see out of that eye again.

Fingers crossed with all the technology he will be good as new again

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man, that is not good. That would hurt so much. Hopefully it all works out.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Holy jeebus that sucks hope it all goes well.....i had a buddy that was installing a 5th hitch and had the box end of the wrench on the nut a leaned on it real good and the wrench went ping and a little slive flew off (cheap wrenches) of it went into his a eye at high speed and put a hole in his eye. He put his hand up and all the fluid came out of his eye into his hand and the eyeball collapsed went to the hospital underwent surgery refilled the eyeball sewed it up he still has the eye but only 60% vision out of it ...but he still has it

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just it, he always alway wears his safety glasses, I believe he did have them on but how does a screwdriver get under your glasses like that?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's so terrible to hear!! Good luck to your pal... My thoughts are with ya! Hope everything works out for the better

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope he recovers.

I am horrible with wearing glasses it's easy to forgot how little it takes to loose one.

Top Bottom