Bruteforce 650 - Screen flashing between 4 & 2 Wheel drive mode

MacDizzle

Reaction score
hay guys. So I was out riding in the snow and switched from 2 to 4H mode (Stopped put in neutral switched to 4 then put in drive High) it locked up in to 4x mode as usual but the screen toggled between 4 and 2 for the rest of the day. Pretty weird, not sure what to check. It definitely was still swapping back and forth Sensor malfunction?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you have a sensor malfunction either on top of the clutch cover or at the front diff. Both sensors are the same. Or a wiring issue which it usually isn't. There's quite a process to diagnose these things. You'll need a shop manual. There's a bunch online in pdf if you search.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. I also don't know Mike from Toronto. :p

Ha ha that's what I tell my American friends when they ask questions.

All joking aside, I don't know either of those guys. I know one Shymko but I just found out he asked my wife to have sex with him about 5 years ago. ... so I'm looking to punch his face in the next time I see him.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

MacDizzle

Reaction score
lol, ya I bet. I thought Sherwood park was tiny and maybe everyone knew everyone. I was just in Interior Heavy Equipment school in Innisfail and met the Shymko guy there. The other guy Kenny hasent lived there in years but lives out here on the west coast now.

I hope I can fix this damn bike!

Top Bottom