Brute Force Mods

HAWKYE

Reaction score
New to S&M and just wondering about mods to a 08 brute. Used the search but not much came up. Main question is pipe and module worth the money and which one works best.

Thanx in advance for the feedback.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put a Penland Pro Series Exaust on my 650 and really like it.
catmando!

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the swamp series on my 08 750 Brute, gives a nice rumble to it and never have to worry about repacking the muffler when playing in mud and water. I also put on a power commander III for tunig, other guys use the hmf and EHS bullit box and have great responses on them but for overall tunability the PCIII has the most and best tuning capabilities.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of guys claim the muzzy works best, becasue it comes with same size length head pipes. But IMOP the muzzy is way over priced for the power gains it gives you compared to a hmf and hmf's sound way better.

Jonesin'

Reaction score
I have an '07 650i, I put a maroon primary spring in a few weeks ago and liked it, then two days ago I put in the Moose ATV Power Module and I love it. Lots of out of the hole power. For $120 ( Spring and Module) it was well work the money.

barrone

Reaction score
I have an '07 650i, I put a maroon primary spring in a few weeks ago and liked it, then two days ago I put in the Moose ATV Power Module and I love it. Lots of out of the hole power. For $120 ( Spring and Module) it was well work the money.

Where can I get a moose controller??

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a moose controller??

Most of the kawi dealers have them. I also did the marron primary but i also added the almond secondary but i was runnign 30" tires. Also i added a K&N filter and modified the exhaust(stock one) and jetted it and it was good. I dont think the muzzy is worth the 900 bucks it cost. Only thing i just noticed is yours is a 08 so its EFI Right??? If so then you will need a power comander, not the moose module.

Top Bottom