Brule trash talkin?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that there is no trash talkin about who's gonna kick who's butt at Brule this weekend.:d

Last edited:

ghglenn

Reaction score
I'm going, and I am scared of both of you!!!

...Or something like that?!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you want to race, I can only do it on my computer. I might just kick everyone azz, as my 611 motor it pulls so hard my hand can't take more than five long pulls. If you want to climb, than good luck the tree climbs are or look impossible this year with big sand lips at the top kinda like a cornice.
:mad::mad:I'm still seeding :mad: so make sure you have fun for me, take lots of videos and take a couple of pokes at the tree shots for me.
Be careful as there's an alberta wide fire ban. So night time will be a b.s. session without a fire. Just us a flashlight. Have fun racing.:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's ok because I'm scared of Psully:d:p
I'm bring two machines so I have a better shot at winning a race:):lol:

your just friggin lucky that joey probably won't be there his yami would kick your azz all the way back to sylvan, bucko. and your also lucky that i left my fast ride in slave as we had to get out in a hurry, probably never see that speed plant again, your so friggin lucky!!! you'd have more of a chance if i didn't race anyway. i'm so friggin fast, you'd go and come back and i'd be there already, now that is fast (quad stalled) oh your so lucky. mr speedy.:p

Last edited:

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys will have to get used to looking at my tail light.:common001:
I cant wait to get out of here, my Rzr might not be ready by the time I leave so it may just be the slow Outlaw :rolleyes:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOS, that's not cheating. It's a speed enhancing gas that causes great smiles. Just build a bigger motor so you have that power all the time. They don't run so good when there out of NOS. Just get a big NOS sticker. That should get people talking. LOL.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOS, that's not cheating. It's a speed enhancing gas that causes great smiles. Just build a bigger motor so you have that power all the time. They don't run so good when there out of NOS. Just get a big NOS sticker. That should get people talking. LOL.

I never said it was cheating but a built motor on nos will still be faster than a built motor. Maybe I will put a "Cold Fusion" sticker on to try and keep up.:rolleyes::nitro:
It will be midnight befor I get down there tonight, where is the party at and who will be there? :beer::shots:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no cheating involved, Yes anything goes. You only cheat when you jump the line 2 sec. ahead of everybody. Then again ,maybe I would need that over the big boys in handycap racing. LOL. NOS If it goes that great when tuned maybe I should look into it for the future. Then again I would rather ride than be hurting.
Captjacksparrows hows the V-Force running, I recall seeing a boost gauge, was that just for tire pressure.LOL.:d:d

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya! Maybe you can get me one of those stickers for me for the next time I go. I think that would look cool. Well have fun everyone.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If CaptainJack is there you boys may as well stay home. The V-Force was an great machine stock can't imagine the extreme machines version

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Captjacksparrow, hows the V-Force running, I recall seeing a boost gauge, was that just for tire pressure.LOL.:d:d
No supercharger yet. The guy building the kits is still working on them:rant:. I should have bought a sled charger and built my own system.:d It's runnin good. Today will be the maiden voyage. I'm bringing the one I ran last year, with green plastic on it. My buddy's ridin it. Should be a fun day, see you guys there.

Attachments

• P1000505 (Medium).jpg
    P1000505 (Medium).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 153
  • P1000513 (Medium).jpg
    P1000513 (Medium).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 144
  • P1000521 (Medium).jpg
    P1000521 (Medium).jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 145
  • P1000518 (Medium).jpg
    P1000518 (Medium).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 138
  • P1000509 (Medium).jpg
    P1000509 (Medium).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

ghglenn

Reaction score
Wife tore her Achilles Friday night....F***!!!! Missed the show!!!

Top Bottom