bruderhiem makes sure you have insurance and registration cops are out there

lamash

Reaction score
Hey, so me and a buddy went out to bruderhiem today, and as we load our bikes on to the truck, the RCMP pulls in and comes to see us. He says he saw us riding down the road and wants to see registration and insurance on our bikes and our bikes are on the truck already so i show him mine but my buddy does not have insurance on his yet. The cop ends up giving him a 57 dollar ticket for the licence plate not being clearly visible and a warning for no insurance, which could have been 115 dollars and another 100 or more for no insurance so he got lucky. But the bull s*** part is he came to us and as he was with us it was raining and everyone was at there trucks and seen him and quickly loaded up and left, and there were 4 other bikes with out plates that left. also they had a cop at the pit there i think they kicked ppl out of there as 6 trucks were there and we left there were 0 but it was also raining too. but the cop said they are going to be out there more now probably every weekend so make sure you have insurance and stuff and keep the booze at home. probably be at red water too.

Top Bottom