Bruderheim this Friday or Saturday

cfmxkx250

Reaction score
Looking to cruise around Bruderheim and check out the condition of some of the trails. I'm riding my bike, so nothing too swampy. Anyone else thinking of making a trip Friday or Saturday?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Utah Sunday. So I am probably out. It not be good if I got hurt before that trip.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding either of those quads you will be good. The bikes are not bad too just more work. Well at least last weekend. I am sure more snow has melted this week, and will continue melted over the next two days.

cfmxkx250

Reaction score
I went on Monday during that mini storm we had. Things around the pit but more than rideable. I didn't explore the trails but I am thinking the higher elevation ones would be similar conditions, with the low-laying ones being muddied of course. Turns out I can go until Saturday but am more than willing to explore the trails when I am out. Keep on mind guys I am on a bike so no swamping for me, but a lil mud is good for the skin!

cfmxkx250

Reaction score
So planning on taking a trip out tomorrow. I plan on getting there for late am/early pm. anyone else planning on riding around Bruderheim tomorrow?

atg_ftw

Reaction score
So planning on taking a trip out tomorrow. I plan on getting there for late am/early pm. anyone else planning on riding around Bruderheim tomorrow?

hey im new to the site n fairly new to alberta i live in the fort n was hoping to go riding some where fairly close this saturday as in tom.. u still looking to ride?

cfmxkx250

Reaction score
Atg_ftw, I am still planning on going g out tomorrow. Leaving the city before noon

atg_ftw

Reaction score
Sorry man didnt kno u responded. Is it pretty risky to ride there without insur/reg.? Itll be another week at least before i get that straightend out.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More police presence in the bruderheim area checking then other areas like redwater.

barrycampbell

Reaction score
Sorry man didnt kno u responded. Is it pretty risky to ride there without insur/reg.? Itll be another week at least before i get that straightend out.

Yeah, you should get insurance/registered, in case the cops do ask you for papers.. They were there last time and didn't question us but it would suck to have them get interested in ya. Anyways let me know when you're ready I always go on the weekend.
B

Raptor5valve

Reaction score
You guys mean quad insurance ?

Also, how do you get to the riding area ? I have never been to the town or anything. How do I know were to go ?

barrycampbell

Reaction score
Hey Raptor; It's not too hard to get to. yes you need insurance and registration to ride on crown land in alberta.. it's not too expensive I get mine at allstate. It's pretty easy to get to.. i have the gps coordianates in my truck ill post them in a bit. you go through fort saskatchewan.

Top Bottom