Bruderheim staging area enclosed trailers break-in.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thieves have the advantage, as they don't care how much damage they do to your stuff, they will smash or cut there way into your trailer, truck etc. loud noise or lights will deter them usually, depending on location. but as seen on the GP video, they are in a hurry and not deterred much by noise or lights.
I like the idea of setting up a baby monitor in trailer, or on sleds/atv. may help? maybe someone has some experience using one?

Last edited:

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thieves have the advantage, as they don't care how much damage they do to your stuff, they will smash or cut there way into your trailer, truck etc. loud noise or lights will deter them usually, depending on location. but as seen on the GP video, they are in a hurry and not deterred much by noise or lights.

Excatly and those guys where there and gone in 2:45. Even going threw that much "trouble" to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, really doesn't take them long, a lot of the locking devices out there can be simply hammered off, cut with bolt cutters. don't think there is anyway to stop the portable grinder though, or the pro thief.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Riders,

Just a heads up...

A few of us guys went out for a 3 hour ride last Thursday morning at the Bruderheim area. We staged at the sand pit near the highway. In the three short hours that we rode, our two enclosed trailers had been broken into. :( Thankfully nothing was stolen. Both trailers were empty of machines at this time. The thieves were not interested in taking what did remain in the trailers (small stuff but worth a few bucks none the less).

Method of entry; Thieves broke apart two small master locks on ramp door of one trailer. The other trailer had a heavier duty lock on the ramp door that they could not break so they busted off the door latch that the lock was locking.

Thanks

Lucky boys!!
I've had so many items stolen from me and it's the most low life thing a person can do to someone!! Stealing and lying! Makes me puke!!

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh I thought we were talking about sledding...just realized this in in the mud forum

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Then what.... give them your wallet and maybe more.....if someone wants something they are gonna take it...... only real thing you can do is lock it and hope for the best.
Exactly my thoughts, may as well not even lock it, dont leave anything in it. No locks, nothing to break and nothing to damage. They'll open it, see there's nothing, then leave.

Top Bottom