Bruderheim staging area enclosed trailers break-in.

WinchBreaker

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Riders,

Just a heads up...

A few of us guys went out for a 3 hour ride last Thursday morning at the Bruderheim area. We staged at the sand pit near the highway. In the three short hours that we rode, our two enclosed trailers had been broken into. :( Thankfully nothing was stolen. Both trailers were empty of machines at this time. The thieves were not interested in taking what did remain in the trailers (small stuff but worth a few bucks none the less).

Method of entry; Thieves broke apart two small master locks on ramp door of one trailer. The other trailer had a heavier duty lock on the ramp door that they could not break so they busted off the door latch that the lock was locking.

Thanks

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That sucks.Would love to catch these crackheads in the act.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow and only gone 3 hrs. Glad that they didn't get any machines at least. And thanks for the heads up.

mudhunter

Reaction score
Hard to have anything worth anything with A-holes in area.....hope it's a easy fix. Cheers

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Then what.... give them your wallet and maybe more.....if someone wants something they are gonna take it...... only real thing you can do is lock it and hope for the best.
Should stage a trailer and sit and wait

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then what.... give them your wallet and maybe more.....if someone wants something they are gonna take it...... only real thing you can do is lock it and hope for the best.

And here's one of the reasons it's getting worse !!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And here's one of the reasons it's getting worse !!!!

I disagree, there is only so much a guy can do unless he wants to sit in the bush all day, unfortunately if you touch the guys and they go the cops....well your in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I disagree, there is only so much a guy can do unless he wants to sit in the bush all day, unfortunately if you touch the guys and they go the cops....well your in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bahh, just wear a mask or do society a favor and make sure they CAN'T go to the cops.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's so easy to find people willing to be victims, you go ahead .

jonyblade

Reaction score
yes u are in trouble,, especially if they can talk, too much of this stuff going on these days

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine had his headlights and his grill stolen out there off his dodge 3/4, they were aftermarket pieces. Tired of this ****!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's so easy to find people willing to be victims, you go ahead .
as harsh as your comments seem, I have to agree with your sentiment. I realize that living in the city good riding areas are hard to come by, but there must be a point when a guy says enough is enough, either take some action as suggested or just quit going there.

Powder King parking area was like that years ago, great area but guaranteed someone's windows were smashed, or trailer door ripped open and chit gone. took one time for me, side window smashed out and they took the change from my cupholder (maybe 30 bucks) and a spare beacon. I haven't been back there since.

went quading with a buddy once east of peace river up a log haul road. buddy has an old gm 3/4 ton with a steel deck, plain jane no stereo or anything fancy, his security is to leave the doors unlocked and nothing of value in the cab so they don't have to smash a window to look for anything. worked for him....but we came back to the truck after a good ride, hot summer day, I open the door and it stinks....like piss. someone went inside his truck, and pissed on the seats

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking on the internet, seems like the master locks are a big joke, easily picked, boron shackles easily cut, can be hammered open, not much of a deterrent. hitch coupler locks are easy to drive off with a hammer, or pried open, not much deterrent to thief, suggest stay away from master locks, although there packaging will make you think they are the chit.

what is your best chance???

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep your exactly right ,but i think id do it anyways they sure wouldn't think of stealing again if you laid a good beat down on them,i couldn't sit and watch someone steal my things that ive worked hard for,

Top Bottom