Bruderheim quadding

raymetfxstb

Reaction score
I have never been out to Bruderheim before and was wondering what the terrain is like. Is it all sand or is there anything else to play in out there. Got a Sportman 500 HO so not really made for playing in the sand. Looking at going out there tomorrow and hoping to meet up with some other riders as I dont know the area.

Cmanoll

Reaction score
Hey Ray...lemme know what u find out. I'm new to the area (Morinville). And am looking for places to ride and people to ride with

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some dirt trail and mud to be found closer to the side of township road passed main staging. Also look by the creek area and to the along side the lease roads and wells. Hope that helps.

pepsi_tank2

Reaction score
mostly sand lots of mud and some dirt trails too. there is a little bit of everything out there.

quadzilla

Reaction score
I have never been out to Bruderheim before and was wondering what the terrain is like. Is it all sand or is there anything else to play in out there. Got a Sportman 500 HO so not really made for playing in the sand. Looking at going out there tomorrow and hoping to meet up with some other riders as I dont know the area.

if you turn north at the lights that lead to Scorford Refinery and head north on that road till it makes a turn to the east and go about a half mile, there is an old lease road or something on the left if you turn up that roadthere is an area to park and unload your quad. there are a lot of trails in there. I was there 2 years ago and had a blast.
Bruderheim is ok but I found this area nicer and less crowded. also got stuck in a peat bog and got eaten alive by the skeeters but it was a blast.
hope this helps you

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you turn north at the lights that lead to Scorford Refinery and head north on that road till it makes a turn to the east and go about a half mile, there is an old lease road or something on the left if you turn up that roadthere is an area to park and unload your quad. there are a lot of trails in there. I was there 2 years ago and had a blast.
Bruderheim is ok but I found this area nicer and less crowded. also got stuck in a peat bog and got eaten alive by the skeeters but it was a blast.
hope this helps you

Be carefull where you unload there.. some farmers dont take to kindly to people riding through their land, crown land is ok but it easy to cross over. My family farms in that area and have had our fences cut and garbage thrown around n such.

Top Bottom