Bruderheim may long weekend??????

adrian450

Reaction score
I know alot of people go to bruel on maylong but i am thinking of staying alittle closer to edmonton this year is anyone intersted in bruderheim? Camping,bbq,riding and more :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I know alot of people go to bruel on maylong but i am thinking of staying alittle closer to edmonton this year is anyone intersted in bruderheim? Camping,bbq,riding and more :)

bruderheim is always a zoo may long....there will be no shortage of company.
I used to live in Lamont and we (me and all the other transplanted marritimers who collonized in Lamont) used to camp out there all the time..Just do everyone am favour and be sure to pack out what you pack in...and be respectful to the area

adrian450

Reaction score
no mess no problems we always keep a clean site. do alont of people camp there on may long? i would like to get a big group to go there with/camp with the more the better

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
no mess no problems we always keep a clean site. do alont of people camp there on may long? i would like to get a big group to go there with/camp with the more the better

My experience has always been that there are many people...sometimes too many over may long...I'm sure there will be some S&M members there...if not ask the people you meet why they are not members.:d

adrian450

Reaction score
right on...ill do that. hope to see lots of members there.

Top Bottom