Brp full synthetic oil for sale

summitguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have 4 jugs for sale of the brp full synthetic oil from Martin equipment . My wife miss understood me yesterday and we both ended up going for oil so I don't need 8 jugs .. Just wanna get my money back out of it. $25 per jug or $100 for all 4 .. Edmonton south side pick up they are the 4 liter jugs

Last edited:

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll take one for sure as I already have about 8 litres but not sure when I'll get to the south side, if your out and about in the city I could meet up with ya.

Nikm17

Reaction score
Oil doesn't spoil. I would just keep it if I was you and you'll use it eventually.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to check, South side Martins has this?? if so I will get my bro to pick some up tomorrow. Thanks.

RockSmasher

Reaction score
I went to Home Depot and bought a 5 gallon pail for $9, went to Riverside and they filled it for $130. Their sale goes until Monday.

mtnrev

Reaction score
Sent my daughter to Martins with 4 empty BRP oil jugs, they said they won't fill used jugs they supply new ones but didn't have any. What a crock

Sent from my iPhone using

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent my daughter to Martins with 4 empty BRP oil jugs, they said they won't fill used jugs they supply new ones but didn't have any. What a crock

Sent from my iPhone using

I always take my old ones to my dealer in Bc he does it and doesn't care.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom